If You Face Criminal Charges, We Are On Your Side

If you have been charged with a crime, your freedom and your future may be on the line, and a criminal record will have a lasting effect on your life. A criminal conviction can impact your employment, housing, professional licensing, and education options. You need a criminal defense attorney who will consider your future and find the best solution to your situation.

Udoka Law, PC, is a Stillwater law office that gives each client the personal attention they deserve. You need a lawyer who will truly understand your situation – not just the criminal law issues, but also how the case might affect your future. We'll work with you to find a solution that works for you, whether that means fighting the charges in court, seeking reduced charges or agreeing to a plea bargain.

Contact us for help with cases involving criminal charges such as:

  • Drunk driving or DWI/DUI
  • Marijuana possession and other drug offenses
  • Public intoxication
  • Driver's license suspensions

We'll fight for you tirelessly. We're an accessible firm with a simple goal: to provide personal, hands-on defense for our clients. We understand that people make mistakes, are wrongfully accused, or find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We Find The Best Possible Resolution For You

Oklahoma takes charges like drug possession and drunk driving seriously. One criminal conviction on your record has the potential to derail your future. It's important that you have a knowledgeable lawyer who will stand up for your constitutional rights when you talk to the police. We'll defend you as we seek resolution to your problem.

Different scenarios call for different responses. We'll fight for you aggressively in court when needed and negotiate if necessary. You can't afford to go it alone.

Call Today For A Free Consultation

We're an accessible law firm that emphasizes the importance of trust and open communication. To schedule an appointment, call Udoka Law, PC, at 405-293-8024 or send us an email about your case.